If Amazon.com loses $3 million in 60 minutes of shutdown, how much could we (Bhutan) possibly be losing when;
- When Internet is down across the country four many 60 minutes?
- When Mobile network fails?
- When the electricity goes out for days and weeks?
- When the roads remain blocked for days? and
- When the whole Nation is put to standby mode for a day on the Pedestrian Day?
Or do we even care? Another tweet from @tsheringtenxin suggests that unlike Amazon.com ours are "govt owned enterprise after all. It's not going to hurt them in the bone to lose business for weeks and months."